SDG and ECTS working group establishment
During the December 29 meeting was decided to establish two groups to work on ECTS guidelines and software specifications. Below you can find the full consideration of all the candidates and the lists for the two groups.
1. – ECTS development
Robert Khachatryan (YSLU)
Mariam Movsisyan (ANAU)
Sasoun Melikyan (MoES)
Sharistan Melkonian (AUA)
- The leader of the group is Robert Khachatryan
2. – Development of software specifications
Vachagan Melkonyan (ANAU)
Mkrtich Ayvazyan (YSAFA)
Aram Hairapetyan (YSMU)
Ruben Topchyan (ANQA)
Chaghig Arzrouni-Chahian (AUA)
- The leader of the group is Ruben Topchyan.
The main activities of the ECTS are divided into 5 steps:
1. step 1: establishment of a core group (3-5 persons) working on the drafts
2. step 2: the draft is further elaborated and developed by the wider group
3. step 3: feedback by the EU partners
4. step 4: feedback from the Ministry on the ECTS
5. step 5: refinement and publication of the final result.
All the presentations related to this event could be found in the GOVERN internal Dropbox folder.